Flower Cutout Wooden Trivet, Serving Tray, Wood Trivet for Dining Table, Dining Accessories, Wood Gifts, Hot Tray, Pot Holder
Our flower cutout trivet is handmade from hardwood and beautifully crafted for form and function in your kitchen. Trivets are a great way to protect your dining table or kitchen surfaces from hot or moist dishes. Each trivet has rubber bumpers on the bottom to prevent scratching surfaces.
We strive to pick the most beautiful wood grains available, but it is important to remember that each piece of wood within a species will have some variations. Our goal is to offer products that fit your vibe - whether that's your personality, your home décor style, or the energy you want to bring to your home. The best way to do this is by having the power to pick your wood type and color; see more instructions below.
➠Trivet Size: 7.5 in diameter
Please message us if you're interested in an adjusted size.
➠Package will include your trivet and product care card.*
*Our trivets are completed with food-safe finishes. Wood can be cleaned with a damp cloth and soap; then, towel dry. Never put your wood product in the dishwasher or submerge it in water. It is not recommended to use for cutting.
➠Wood and Color Selection
- We offer wood types that vary in color tone and grain size but don't sacrifice quality. Select your option at checkout.
- Walnut - dark-colored wood with tight grains; one of our favorites!
- Ash - a classic light wood that is solid and beautiful; it matches well with other wood species.
- Hard Maple - a light-colored wood that can sometimes have yellow or red hues.
- Red Oak - known for its red undertones, matches well with white oak.
- White Oak - a light-colored wood with some olive undertones; it matches well with other wood species.
- We want you to pick a color that best matches your home. It is important that we help to fit your space well. Follow the steps below:
- We use Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C finishes because of their heat and water resistance and smooth application. They have 55 colors to choose from.
- View the colors in this link: https://www.rubiomonocoatusa.com/pages/oil-plus-2c-colors?species=red-oak. Note that you can also view various wood species to help you choose your color.
- At checkout, you will select “Add Note at Checkout” when asked to select your color.
- Once the item is added to your cart, you will click the “+” sign under the product to add a note to The Sociable Home.
- Write the color name chosen from the Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C List.
- If you’re unsure of which color you’d like, select the “Help Me Pick” option at checkout. Once the item is added to your cart, you will click the “+” sign under the product to add a note to The Sociable Home. You can include if you’d prefer a light, dark, grey, etc. color. We’ll send you a message with suggestions.
- If you choose the “Help Me Pick” option, we cannot process your order until our messages with you are complete. Once we make our suggestions, we’ll ask you to confirm your color, and processing will begin.
- Feel free to message us if you have any questions.
- Our processing time before shipping is 7-10 business days, depending on our stock. If your item is in stock, then your item may be able to ship sooner.